Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day Three - Temptation!!!
 
List time:

Breakfast: Cornflakes with soya milk, and a few strawberries and grapes

Lunch: Cous Cous salad same as yesterday followed by some strawberries and grapes.

2 glasses of Ribena.

Tea:  Cumin Aubergine & Sweet Potato Cottage Pie.

This is in the oven as I type.

I have to say, Simon's fishcakes and chips that he was cooking when I got home from work smell mighty fine, despite me not having eaten fish for 20 years.

I think this is what you call a weak point!

I still have a banana in reserve to snack on after tea if I'm still peckish.

I don't usually have lunch in work on a Wednesday but I'm starting an extra little job tomorrow so will be there til around 3 - so need to make sure I make something tonight to take in for lunch.

Roll on chocolate Friday!!

Onwards and ever upwards!






No comments:

Post a Comment