Tuesday 29 March 2011

Today's Post




Today's post was a lovely card from my friend and workmate - Mary - with a real letter in it, with real writing and everything - how exciting!!!

Also, the now cringe-worthy titled 'How To Win Friends and Influence People'.  Since the book was first published its title has passed into common usage as a phrase, not always used in a complimentary manner.  Who would buy such a book?  I wouldn't have even thought about it before I read this blog from Single Dad Laughing 'but, but, but' - which just goes to show how we should neither judge a book by its cover, nor its title.

It's a little goldmine.

2 comments:

  1. I love hand written letters, reading them and writing them. Such a lost art.
    I have always wanted to read this book. You have spurred me on. Happy Reading on both counts.

    ReplyDelete