Wednesday 30 March 2011

WWLCD?

Not had any dodgy dreams for a while now until the other morning.  I dreamed I was stood on a cliff, and had to make my way down to the bottom.  The only way down was these concrete slabs protruding from the cliff face.  But none of them were attached to each other, so in order to get from one to the other - I had to jump - ha ha - yeah - like that was gonna happen.

I was absolutely terrified - I was so high up and all I could think of was what if I don't make it to the next step - and just stood there rooted to the spot.

It's similar to the recurring ladder dream I had a few years back where I was in a hotel and trying to get back to my room.  The staircase got narrower and narrower and climbed higher and higher until it turned into a ladder.  Then it was a ladder with some of the rungs missing and a high drop below me.  Then it turned into just a handrail on the wall - and a huge chasm between where I was and the landing I needed to get to.  Again terrifying and I woke up just stuck to the spot wondering how the hell I was gonna make it over the gap.

I need to be resourceful and come up with some sort of Ninja plan so if I have this dream again -  I'll be ready for it!!

So what would Laura Croft do?

No comments:

Post a Comment