Tuesday 14 June 2011

New Things

I just had an idea of something else to add to my itinerary of 'things to do whilst not at work'.

Despite having been a vegetarian for 19 years, I can count on the fingers of one hand (not including my thumb, index finger or pinky!) the number of times I've been to a dedicated vegetarian restaurant.  In fact, last summer was the first time we'd eaten in one as a family, on holiday, and quite by accident.

I admit it is easier to eat in a regular restaurant that have veggie options, than go to a veggie one that has no meat options for the carnivores of the family, so it's never been a problem to me.

But it just dawned on me that this is something that I can do whilst I'm off.  So - I'm off in search of veggie restaurants and cafes  in Sheffield and Derbyshire, and I am going to hit one a week - most likely at lunchtime, and very likely on my ownsome until Jenny is home from Uni, but that's very ok.

More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment