Tuesday 21 June 2011

I did it!!!

Making Sense of the Arts - Open University Course - October 10 to March 11

Isn't it just the way.  After checking my Open University page daily for the past two weeks, it was a congratulatory email from my tutor which alerted me to my results.

My pass was an overall 'Achieved'. The options being: Achieved, Just Achieved, Not Quite Achieved and Not Achieved.

Out of the 8 points for achievement I got 6 'Achieved' grades and two 'Just Achieved' grades. The last two were for 'following academic conventions' and 'thinking about your own learning'.  I can live with that!

So, now I need to decide whether or not to take my studies further and sign up for the AA100 course - which is more of the same, but this time is a precursor to doing a degree, and any points gained would count towards a degree should I decided to take things that far.

No comments:

Post a Comment