Wednesday 15 June 2011

Art Room Meadow, Barlow

I love Facebook!  A friend tagged me in a message to say that there was a wild flower meadow planted a few miles away from where we live.  I jumped into the car with camera in hand and discovered this most amazing place.



The meadow is a living, breathing art installation if you like, in the grounds of the Art Room - a small gallery space owned by local textile artist, Diane Gilder.



As the gate says, viewing is by appointment only, so that's something for the future, but it doesn't stop you taking photos from the roadside.   A few minutes after I got there, Ronnie pulled up in her car so I got to thank her in person for sharing such a fabulous place.


 
The meadow is full of poppies, cornflowers and daisies and is HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment