Thursday 23 June 2011

I'm Finished!!!

Yay - after spending 15 hours or so of the past week sewing, I have finally finished Becky's Noah's Ark picture. We're a bit wooly as to when I actually started it - but it was at least 12 years ago - she wasn't very old at the time.  So as 12 is a nice round number, and one of my old door numbers, we'll stick with that I think.

I'm so glad to have it finished. It's been sat there in the background, accusingly all these years and I have felt bad that I didn't have the inclination to finish it.  But here we go, a bit of time off work to clear the mind, and it's amazing what you can get done.


Here's some pre-washed photos.  .  It might look a bit wobbly in some of the shots, that's just because the material isn't lying flat and needs a good press.  Next job is to for me to stretch and sew it onto a backing board before it's framed.







No comments:

Post a Comment