Thursday 7 April 2011

Beautiful, beautiful sunny day today - it's lovely out there.  Just thought I would do a quick update while I'm waiting for Becky to do her papers, then we're off to Meadowhall to get her some holiday clothes.

Work zipped by - which was great - I had a meeting with Tracey and asked if I can reduce my hours by dropping Friday mornings -I'm only in there 3 and 3/4 hours so it hardly seems worth it and I have a million things I could be doing with the time. That and I fancy the idea of a permanent 3 day weekends :-) .  She's getting back to me - they might need someone to pick up the extra hours, or they might decide that it can come under 'cut-backs' - hopefully it will be a yes though.

Mowed and strimmed the lawn this afternoon.  It's been on Simons list of a million and one things to do, but he's pretty pulled out with work at the moment, so I thought it would be good to show willing.  I can't wait for our first BBQ out on the decking. Mind you it needs a good brush and scrub.  Loads of little jobs in the garden to be done -if the weather stays nice I'll try and work my way through them over the next few days.



The bathroom is well and truly plastered - which means we now have a thin film of dust EVERYWHERE in the house.  I've hoovered up after the guy - it was a bit of a mess - and will do a big dust later on if we get back from Meadowhall at a reasonable time. Otherwise it can wait until tomorrow.

Day 1 of the new eating regime is going well.

I'm starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment