Tuesday 3 July 2012

Satisfied!

I have satisfied my creative urges for the day!

I've been a little buzzy bee sewing away all afternoon and evening.

Here's today's spoils!


Here's the little heart idea I mentioned in my last post.  I've mounted it on some dark red felt (the lighting isn't too good here) and used some thick cotton ribbon as the hanger. 
As well as hearts I adore Roosters and have been wanting to make a rooster hanging for the kitchen for a while.  This is the stitched piece which I have literally just finished.  It needs pressing and mounting.  Not sure whether to put it on a black background or red - I'll try both and see how they look.   I'll report back when its' all finished.  I really enjoyed making this - the rooster design I found on the internet but the border was my own idea.


A finally I did another little heart possibly to mount or I may put it in a frame that I have waiting to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment