Sunday 12 August 2012

My very industrious and creative weekend!!

Friday. I re-painted the bathroom ceiling - not very exciting to look at but we get terrible mould - so I cleaned it all down, and have used anti-mould paint.  Shoudn't see another spec for 5 years!


Saturday. I refurbished my garden bench - 3 years out in all weathers has left it a little worse for wear.   Took me the best part of the day but I'm so pleased with the results.

Before


During


After



Sunday.  Linda, one of the nurses in our office is 50 next week.  We've had a collection and as her and hubby John are in Cornwall for their hols next week, we thought we would treat them to a meal at Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant.  So it has fallen to me to make a nice little wallet and card to give her.  



Pretty pleased with that little lot - and feel like I've put my week off to good use!  In fact I'm off to put me feet up now and read my book!

2 comments: