Tuesday 14 August 2012


Herbs & Spices 

Megarelly slow start to the day ... felt completely drained of energy and lacking in any get up and go. I've probably been too much of a busy bee over the past week or so. 

So took it easy until I started to feel better ... which was about 4pm!!! 

Still - burst into action once I was up to it and whizzed around the house. Back to work tomorrow and the only thing left on my week's 'to do list' is my ironing but I'll do that while watching telly tonight.

Was sorting through some boxes and found a big box of herb seeds I'd been gifted for my birthday. I hadn't exactly forgotten about them, more was at a loss as to where to plant them as the only available bit of garden seems to have morphed into Pepper Cat's toilet and ... well ... ratatouille a la cat pee doesn't really appeal. !!! 

Simon had the bright idea of putting them in a container so it was just a case of finding one the right size, as you have to plant them box and everything. Found a nice curver box in the garage which was perfect - so finally got around to planting them. Hopefully better late than never.

I look forward to reaping a tasty crop of assorted herbs! 

 Box 'n' all



All nicely tucked in for bed.


 NOW GROW !!!

PS - I lied about the Spices.

No comments:

Post a Comment