Tuesday 3 July 2012

Crafty!

Isn't it always the way.  The day before I go back to work inspiration strikes with a nice little craft idea.

I took some embriodery on holiday with me back in May and wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with the finished result.  I decided to make it into a wall hanging - so backed it with some nice green material and made a hanging rope from some string plaited together.  That's wasn't my inspired idea - but it has led me on to thinking about making some smaller hangings.  If you know me, you'll know that I love hearts, and my idea is to make some small hangers with red embroidered hearts on.   So that's this afternoon's tasks. I'll post a piccy up when I've done my first one.  I think I might make a start on some Christmas ones also ... 

Meanwhile here is the one I did today:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment