Sunday 30 October 2011

Horses for Courses

It's been a very quiet week.  I was back to work on Wednesday, and had my 'rolling programme' course on Thursday.  This consists of 3 sessions:   Health and Hygeine, Inanimate Loads, and Fire Procedures.  We're required to do them once a year and they used to be presented at different times, but thankfully someone came up with the idea of putting them all together in a morning's session, which is much better.

I've also signed up to do level 2 AMSPAR training, which is an 8 day course to improve my knowledge of medical terminology - I get study leave for this, although most of the modules fall on Wednesdays which means I will be using half a day of my own time - but it should be worth it.  Starts in February and finishes in June.  It should be good for my brain!

I need to check the registration date for the next OU course that I want to do as well, I think it's November sometime - I really don't want to miss the deadline.  This will also start in February - so there should be plenty to keep me occupied in the new year.






Folksy

No comments:

Post a Comment