Sunday 11 September 2011

It's all a bit mental

It's been a really, really strange month.

Not sure how to describe it other than a feeling of mental oppression.  I feel closed and shuttered off - although I have thrown myself into work, crafting, and make a point of meeting up for lunch with folks while I'm at the hospital, so I'm not cutting myself off from people or anything. I just feel like I'm not able to process as much mentally as I normally can. 

The house is in a serious state of upheaval still, but hopefully we are nearing the end of that for the time being.  But I feel like things are crumbling and decaying around me.  This isn't true, but it's just the feeling I've had since we came back from holiday.


I don't think I'm depressed, but it feels like something somewhere is seriously out of kilter.  

I don't think I'm ill either, but I wish there was some sort of scanner, where they could scan the inside of your brain, and identify what it is that is causing the problem.  They could just say 'here it is, this is what's the matter - do this, or take some of that and you'll feel better'.

A check up from the neck up.  That would be good !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment