Friday 5 March 2010

Reasons to be cheerful - Part 2

1. Cat Litter Liner Trays - makes a messy job, bearable.

2. Mexican Restaurants. Having my birthday bash tonight at Santiago's - my new favourite eatery.

3. I live in a fabulous part of the world. It's the safest place I know and the Peak District is just on the doorstep. I had a lovely hour out at Padley Gorge this afternoon taking some photos. I've never been so early in the year before, so the gnarly old trees looked even more so standing there naked without their leaves to make them look younger.

4. Photoshop. I love that I can take an 'ok' photo and turn it into something a little better.




5. I made a new friend online recently, I don't know her very well, but she sent me a message, unprompted, today, which cheered me up.

2 comments:

  1. Have a lovely night tonight.
    I can't suss photoshop at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Val. I only know bits of photoshop. There's some good on-line tutorials around the net if you know what you are wanting to do but not how to do it.

    ReplyDelete